Next in the adoption process is submission of our Dossier to the Ministry of Justice in Danny's country. That will happen TOMORROW!!! It is our understanding that it is basically a formality of our adoption process, and we will receive a verbal referral and invitation to come meet our son for the first time. I am barely able to contain my excitement, and you know I will be on pins and needles until we receive our travel dates. We are hoping to have our travel dates by the end of this week so we can begin to shop for plane tickets. Since I am a planner by nature I have searched already, and I'm a bit overwhelmed at what I'm seeing price-wise. We expect to be traveling at some point in January. Thank you in advance for praying for us this week.
1. Danny....please begin to pray for his transition from orphanage life into family life. We are praying that the assimilation is easy for him, and that he immediately feels at home with us.
2. Dexter...he is going to be #2 on my list now! Please consider donating to his adoption fund. Have you ever considered adoption? He is a perfect age to bring into your family and fit right in!
3. Travel: dates and airfare. Our prayer is for God's timing to continue to be perfect in all of this, and that the prices on airfare begin to come down.
4. Our Jobs: please pray for safety for Wes as he continues to be away. Please also pray for me as the end of the year is a very busy and stressful time.
5. Our Eastern European facilitator: Toni works very hard for many families while dealing with many government agencies and folks who oppose her work. She deserves to always be in our prayers.