Retro Spring

Voting

Friday, November 18, 2011

as the soccer announcers say: "goooooooooaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll"

We have exceed the goal $1,000 set by Reece's Rainbow for Angel Tree on Dexter's behalf!  And to think, we still have a month and a half to go!  I am always amazed at God's abundance and provision, and I know we can do even more to help Dexter's forever family out.

Will you please consider donating to Dexter?  You can donate to the chip in at the right.  Notice, our chip in doesn't show that our goal has been met because we had one very generous donor send a check directly to Reece's Rainbow.  Personally, I'd still like to see that chip in say $1,000!

I'm still offering yummy oatmeal, cranberry, white chocolate chip cookies for all $35 donations made in November. With that same donation you will receive an ornament for your tree with our cutie's picture on it.  I got mine earlier this week and now I'm trying to decide who else I want on my Christmas tree.  I can't wait to tell Danny all about fundraising for Dexter next year when we break out the Christmas decorations! (and I really hope part of that story includes Dexter being home in his family!)


No comments:

Post a Comment