Straight to the point this week:
1. Our friends the Hinzes are leaving THIS WEEK to go to Sterling's country to complete the process of their adoption. Please keep their travels, appointments, court dates, and time getting to know Sterling in your prayers. Here is a link to their blog so you can follow along: Sterling
2. Danny: as always! Safety, loved, cared for...somehow knows we are coming as fast as we can!
3. Wes: is going to be on the East Coast for a while it sounds like. Please pray for his safety, and that he continues to get opportunities which will help his career to grow.
4. My job: it's the end of the third quarter and the pressure is on! We are praying for the deals I'm working on to complete this month, and for me to have restful sleep as my days are very hectic this month.
5. The paperwork monster! Wes plans to get his USCIS printing done this week, and I will be working on the missing pieces of paper for our dossier. Our goal is to complete it all in the next few weeks so we can get it all notarized and apostilled and ready to go.
Thank you (14 weeks in a row) for continuing to pray for us. I can't imagine what it would be like if we didn't have an army behind us!