What a difference a week makes. Wes left this week to work Hurricane Irene on the east coast. We received our USCIS fingerprinting appointment...which does pose a small problem, re: Wes on east coast! Danny's room is beginning to come together since I gutted and re-did his closet, and mom ordered a rocker/recliner for his room. (That's our Christmas gift!) All in all it's been ride since this time last week! Here are our prayer requests for this week, thank you in advance for praying with us!
1. Danny...I've often wondered if he has ever been prayed over and heard about God. Please pray for him and about him as much as you can.
2. Wes...we have no idea how long he will be gone, so please keep him and his work in your prayers. This is an amazing opportunity for him, so please pray his managers will be impressed with his work ethic, and that he stays safe while he is away.
3. USCIS: I will be getting my biometrics done this week, most likely Friday. Please pray we receive a quick response for our request of moving Wes' appointment to CT.
4. RAIN!!! I can not stress this one enough. Texas needs rain!
5. Dossier: This is the packet of paperwork we will send to Danny's country. We are asking for prayers over it, as we still have a few items to collect, and want it all to be done when we receive our "Golden Ticket" from USCIS. (The golden ticket is our approval to bring him to the US.)
God's blessings on each of you this week!