Retro Spring

Voting

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Prayers vol. 8

This past week has been one of extreme spiritual warfare!  For starters my company car was hit last weekend in the middle of the night.  More than half of the appointments I'd set up for work cancelled, or no showed on me.  Wes and I both are feeling very pulled by our jobs and careers.  I have a giant bruise on my backside and an eye infection!  And those are just the things that come to mind quickly!!!

Here are this week's prayer requests:

1. Health and restful sleep for both Wes and me.
2. RAIN...we got a little more this week, but I'm still praying for more.
3. Danny.  As always he is at the front of my mind and the top of my heart.  I love him so much and yet I've not met him.  How is this possible?
4. USCIS application: we plan to put this in the mail this week.  Prayers for a speedy return are greatly appreciated.

I'm going to keep this one short and sweet.  #4 on our list is very important, so if you choose one, I ask that be it!

Thanks for loving and praying with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment