What a week last week was! Between work (crazy) and adoption (amazing) it was an emotional roller-coaster. And I wouldn't trade a thing. This week I am waiting for the two remaining pieces of paperwork to come in from our social worker and the local adoption agency that is going to do our follow up home studies. We are hoping to have both of these items by early in the week so that I can find a way to get them apostilled here in Texas soon. Thank you so much for praying for last week's requests, they were answered in amazing ways! Here are this week's.
1. Danny: do I even need to explain this one again? :)
2. Dossier: we are so close I can almost taste it! Please pray the remaning items come in quickly, and that we don't run into any snags getting them notarized and apostilled.
3. Travel: I am going to visit Wes next Saturday through Wednesday, partly to get our dossier completed and ready to ship. Please pray that the state of Connecticut will expedite our apostilles so we can get our package in the mail around October 15th.
4. The Hinz Family: has court this week to get approval to adopt Sterling. Please pray the judge is touched by their story and approves their adoption with no questions.
5. The Barnett Family: are in their mandatory 10 day waiting period now. They should be traveling home around Oct. 14th. Pray for all five of them as they travel and continue to get to know one another.
6. It is Down Syndrome Awareness Month. Please pray for those of us who speak up about Ds, that we touch someone who God needs us to touch.
That's it! I hope you all enjoy having a specific list to pray for each week! Thank you for loving us!