Hum...did I somehow skip 6? I may have! (edited...I had two 7's. thanks K!) Just goes to show that I can't keep up with anything else in life right now.
Here are this week's prayer requests:
1. USCIS application: Will be ready to go on Thursday. Please pray that we are granted favor and receive an answer back quickly. This is a notoriously long process and the sooner we receive our "Golden Ticket" the sooner we will be traveling to meet our son!
2. Danny...as always, he is in our hearts. We pray that he has good rest, meals, and love.
3. Travels: I am on the road most of this week and would appreciate safety and protection.
4. Our Jobs: please continue to pray that we both are in the positions God needs us in and that we can find a way to show Him to others on a daily basis.
5. USCIS application...oh, wait! That one is #1!
Thank you again for praying on our behalf. We can't tell you how much we appreciate you thinking of us!