Retro Spring

Voting

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Prayers

Who can even keep track any more?  Not me!  Here is what I can keep track of: court is one week from tomorrow!!!!  (and just to be clear, it's already tomorrow in his country!)  We could not be more thrilled to see the next part of this ride start.  I can't say "end" because it's really just getting started.  Today though I told Wes that it was getting a bit surreal.  Danny will be our first child, so to think that a four year old is going to be living with us in a month or so is so strange.  I wonder if families who have other children feel this way.  Anyway, what you came here for: here are this week's requests for prayer:

1. Danny: please pray his heart and mind have been prepared for us to come bring him home
2. Danny's orphanage: the judge requested some additional paperwork about Danny, please pray it reached the court in time so we aren't delayed
3. Us! We still have some last minute things to do to finish being ready for him to come home
4. Airfare: costs have gone up pretty significantly in the past few weeks, please pray we can find reasonable fares to fly on.

Again a short list this week.  Next week I will be back with just one request: that court goes well!

1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean about it being surreal that soon a 4 year old will be living with you! Our girls will be our first children too - and it's weird to think about!! I had a small freak out one day, when I realized that Abigail will be old enough for kindergarten (she actually already is!) when she gets home! I'm becoming a first time mom to a kindergartner - I can't send my baby to school yet!! :)

    Thanks for joining the blog hop - I'll be praying for you guys as you prepare to travel!!!

    Jennifer
    Emilie & Abigail's mama-to-be
    http://jenniferloveslobsters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete