Retro Spring

Voting

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Almost There!

Well actually, we are all the way to Danny's country. It was a very long couple of flights, and we are both exhausted. I've got dinner ordered so once it comes and we eat I hope we are out! Tomorrow we will drive 5 hours across the country to meet Danny on Tuesday. I've taken some pics already, but most of them are of us being cheesy or snow capped mountains. Honestly nothing you haven't seen before so I'm going to make you wait for the REAL DEAL!!!

Tonight I met Toni, our facilitator. She is an amazing woman of God. Please pray for her, as she encounters spiritual warfare on a daily basis. Toni does the work for families like ours because it is the passion of her heart, and while she wants to give up sometime, she will prevail in her work for orphans with special needs!

Dinner has arrived! Will give a more thorough post tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! I'm sitting here with ants in my pants...I can only imagine what you are experiencing! Prayers for all of you, and a ton of love sent your way!

    ReplyDelete