Retro Spring

Voting

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday Prayers: Amazing God!

Do you remember when we were in Bulgaria and got "scammed" into paying for another little girl's visa photo?!?!?  Her mom found us yesterday!  She is home, or on the way home (not totally sure) now!  I love love love how God works, and things come full circle.  This wonderful lady reached out to our US facilitator to let her know that she had seen Danny and that he was adorable! God is so amazing to give us just what we need.  This might be my first mother's day, and it's without our son, but it's so much more special for this news!

In other news we will be in B two weeks from now, making the journey to his orphanage.  I can't wait to get my hands on him!  Here are this week's prayer requests:

1. that Danny is fully prepared to join our family.
2. that he is excited to learn how to live in a house with parents, and dogs, and soon a baby brother
3. for our travel: I will be 25 weeks pregnant when we leave for B....please pray for our health, and that the airlines take pity on us and give us better seats so I can spread out a bit.

That's it!  Pretty simple, and greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting so excited to see you finally going to get him and bring him HOME!!!

    ReplyDelete